Automatic industrial boom gates
Fast & reliable vehicle access control solutions
Parcsafe’s industrial automated boom gate, complete with the latest Swift Drive technology, is designed for all interior or exterior installations.
These boom gates are ideal for carparks with high volume access and medium levels of security, such as parking garages, shopping centres, commercial buildings, apartments, industrial complexes, warehouses, and mining environments.
Boom gate access control
Built from 3CR12 stainless steel housing, the Parcsafe industrial automated vehicle barrier is cost effective, reliable and will secure your site in the most cost-effective way.
It’s designed to interface with a variety of access control measures including remote control, swipe cards RFID tags and the latest innovation of Smartphone app control.
Our industrial boom gates come as standard with LED boom arm lighting and battery backup, and are warranted for 24 months from the date of installation.
Industrial boom gates features
- Robust stainless steel housing
- LED lit boom for high visibility
- Battery backup
- High duty cycle, suitable for high volume applications
Brushless DC motor with planetary gearbox
Unlike brushed DC motors, which are limited to a 10,000 hour life span (around 500 000 operations) since the brushes are always in contact with the rotor shaft, brushless DC motors do not have that limitation.
- High speed operation (four adjustable raise and lower speed settings)
- Large torque output over a wide speed range
- Seamless precise speed control with dynamic braking and slow stop
- No need to install external proximity sensors or microswitches
- Intelligent collision detection and mid cycle auto-reverse
- Highly reliable, highly efficient and high power-to-volume ratio 100W motor
Features designed for durability
- Embedded microcontroller
- Relay output for both raised and lowered positions
- Integrated dual safety loop detector (one detector can also be allocated for free exit)
- 5A power supply
- Built-in battery backup (7Ah) with battery protection
- Can operate with a solar powered system
- Slim, low profile cabinet (272mm x 256mm)
- Adjustable compression springs for barrier arm balancing – no tension springs used
- Easy change of handing can be done effortlessly in under two minutes
- Harmonic motion drive arm mechanism
- Mechanical locking in the lowered position
- Effortless mechanical override for manual operation
- Sturdy octagonal barrier arm with integrated LED light strip, diffuser and red reflective tape
- Available in powder coated mild steel and 3Cr12 stainless steel, brushed 304 and 316 grade stainless steel