How barcode technology offers speed, reliability, and easy integration
Codex is a parking management system which uses flash code barcode tickets, making it an ideal solution for all types of installations.
Based on Orbility’s e-Ticket technology, which manages tickets without motorised insertion and without reprinting, it offers superior performance in terms of speed and availability compared to a traditional 1D barcode solution.
Offering all the features of a large parking management system, Codex’s barcode technology also provides third-party integrations with systems such as e-commerce platforms.
The advantages of Codex parking management solutions
Codex 2D barcode technology for tickets offers many advantages over competing systems:
1) Tickets are scanned rather than inserted into complex motorised readers, thus removing the risk of paper jams
2) Installation and support of the system are easy
3) Maintenance operations are reduced to a bare minimum thanks to fewer moving parts
4) End customer experience is improved thanks to its ease of use (for instance fast parking ingress and egress)
5) Damaged or wet tickets can still be read
6) Codex can be converted into a fully ticketless system
7) It is open to integration with 3rd party systems thanks to its IP/web services based interfaces
Find out more about Codex parking management systems
Codex parking management system installations provide you with the capability to increase your revenue, reduce your operational expenditure, and improve the customer experience.
Contact PARCsafe to arrange a new online or face-to-face consultation on 1300 987 645 or get in touch online.